Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July CURRENTLY



Hi Friends!! I am linking up with
"Oh Boy Fourth Grade"



So, I am currently hanging out with my little man! (my two year old son)...who loves him some Disney Jr. so we are currently watching Doc, then Miles!!!

I am loving creating some new TpT products for you guys...I am still linked up with Teach Create Motivate for the "TpT Seller Challenge"....It is Week 3 and I am creating a MasterPiece ;)

Before this school year even ended, I have been thinking about this upcoming school year!!! Looking at School Girl Style for new classroom decor and PINNING crazy and exciting ideas for my Kinders.

I have been craving a VMS from McDonald's for quite some time, but I am going to keep with my diet and JUST SAY NO!!! They are so good though...hmmmm.

Currently, I have been catching on OITNB..I am a little late, because I was waiting on the hubby to watch with me, but he's behind on it so I have been doing my own thing LOL!!! Already on episode 5 of this new season.

And finally, I am an all star in all things!!! But, especially in listening. With my friends, family, kinders...these ears are always on and ready. 


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I am impressed with how productive you are--making products and thinking about next year! I'm trying but its a slow process. ;)
    Enjoy your summer!
    Katie
    Inquiring Our Way Through Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing the TpT Challenge and loving how motivated it is making me! I'm just waiting for my fellow TpT friend to check it over for me before I post it. I'm hoping it'll be a big hit.. I love it! I've printed it all off for myself ready to use - so exciting! I will keep an eye out for you and your new product for the challenge!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE School Girl Style. Are you getting any of her things for your classroom??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a cute blog name! I totally binge watched OITNB in like 2 days. Now I keep clicking on it in Netflix like there will be new episodes to watch. Ha!

    Susan
    Teaching Doodles

    ReplyDelete