Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Product!!


As your students show responsibility, kindness, readiness, and other awesome traits in the classroom reward them with this money system. 

In this packet you will get two:
$1
$5
$10
$20
$50
$100

As a reward system, give students a $1 for good behavior. As your students collect more money, trade out 5 $1 with a $5. Your students get to collect money up to a specific amount you choose to get a reward from the treasure box or your school store.

In my case, my school uses clip charts. If my students stay on green (ready to learn) they will earn $1. If my students get on purple (awesome) they will automatically receive $5. My students have to collect $5 to get a surprise from my treasure box. Your Class…Your Choice!!!


Also included is a sneak preview of what is to come with the use of the money in this packet. 

Not only an award system, but your students can enjoy three different math activities with this money!


1 comment: