Sunday, July 5, 2015

TpT MASTERPIECE

Hi Guys!!
Week 3 of the TpT Seller Challenge by TeachCreateMotivate & Friends!!!

This week the challenge consisted of:

Shout out to Gloria from 2 Scoops of Kindergarten and Rachael from Sweet Sweet Primary for helping me edit and swapping products with me! Their tips and feedback was very helpful and much needed! I loved the second eye on my product :)https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Red-Panda-Emergent-Reader-1940828
Emergent readers are great for beginner learners on recognizing their sight words, fluency, punctuation, etc. 

In Red Panda Emergent Reader, you will get 32 pages of great Red Panda information for students Pre-k to 1st grade. 

I have included both color and black & white copies for your use.

Also included are vocabulary words on each page that you can discuss with your class to build your word wall and review sight words. IN this emergent reader, you will have 13 vocabulary words with their definitions and 11 sight words to review and/or learn!

Red Panda Emergent Reader is also Common Core aligned to Kindergarten standards!

Enjoy this new product! You can find this product in my TpT store. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great product!! I like that you included both color and black and white copies! I also like that you included vocabulary words on each page! Building vocabulary is so important, especially at that age!

    ReplyDelete