Monday, June 22, 2015

TPT Dare To Dream


My Dreams for TpT

Week 2 has arrived for the #TpTSellerChallenge!!! My goal and dreams for my TpT business is to INSPIRE others, have extra income for my FAMILY, and open my own child care center to help Educate our youth!!!

Inspiring others is such a great feeling!! You can get inspired by quotes, pictures, ideas, etc. I use TpT to inspire other educators with my creative juices so they can inspire their students with my learning activities. So, hop on over to check them out!!

Having a few extra dollars on the side does not hurt at ALL! Especially, with a growing family :) The products I sale on TpT will help me buy my two year old extra things he may like, put money towards savings for trips, love you gifts for the hubby...LOL!! Just whatever. It's a good feeling to know you have that extra income.

My ultimate dream is to have my own child care center before I am 30. This has always been a dream of mine! I love to educate, I love the youth, I love to inspire, and provide for others. Being in child care since 2009 and growing since then with having my BS in Birth-Kindergarten and now obtaining my Master's is a great educational outlook for my dream. The experience and knowledge that I have about early childhood leads to the great products on TpT. 

I need to just keep letting the Lord guide me and Bless this business to open up more doors for me in the future! 

What are your dreams?


7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the daycare! YOU CAN DO IT!!! How great would it be if all daycare owners had to have experience in education?
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I LOVE your pandas! That's so great that you want to start a child care center. I always thought that would be exciting. I know someone who left the elementary classroom to start her own center and loves it. Good luck! :) The power of prayer and leaning on the Lord will do amazing things for you and your students!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great dreams! Keep your eyes focused, they will come :)

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dream of opening an early childhood center!!! I love how you have a timeline for your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Calandra (love your name!)
    I enjoyed reading your post. Your dreams are very noble, as they are not just for you, but to inspire, or educate others. I wish you all the success you deserve and then some more!
    Tweets from Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I hope your TPT store can help you open that childcare center one day! That is an INCREDIBLE goal! Good luck with that! I would love to read your blog one day and see your dream coming true.
    How long have you been selling on TPT and blogging?
    Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love your goals, especially opening your own place! Thats amazing. Well thanks for comment on my page. I wanted to reply back but for some reason I can't reply back to individual comments. So I visited your page yay! Are you a Montessori teacher? I just finished my lower elementary training and I love it! hope to here from you .

    longwingmontessori@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete