Thursday, July 13, 2017

Target HAUL !

So, yesterday I went to TARGET...only to shop for a new trash can for my mom,  but I just had to stop in the dollar spot :)

I found a bunch of goodies, but one in particular that I have been looking for:


I was so excited for this find! I got a great little tip to take BOY pics of my kinder holding this and then just place their information in powerpoint! GENIUS! So, I just typed some information into powerpoint on the picture (using my son's favorite color - his favorite book is a little hard to read, but you can always change the color) and VOILA!


I think that it turned out really good! Parents are going to love seeing this at the EOY with their kiddos Moving to First Grade Memory Books! AND seeing the transition from the First Day of K to the Last Day of K! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment